Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Those who break the rules are scum, that's true...

Those who break the rules are scum, that's true... But those who abandon their friends... are lower than scum.



I found the deluxe cover of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 23, yay!! :D



There's also the cover of the hardcover version.



And a postcard as well, based on the regular cover. :D



Whoohoooo! XD



As I said yesterday, I got a new footer to go with the new blog banner. Here it is. :)





I saw on the news about this tallest guy in the world. Wow, he's 2.57m tall, that's amazing, lol. Anyway, I found an article on the Internet about it, so go and read it if it interests you.

It said that he grew so tall because of a brain operation he did when he was a kid that resulted in stimulating the overproduction of growth hormones, right? We should get Shorty, shit, Particle (I kept forgetting I can't call Ephraim "Shorty" any more ) to go for that operation.



Hmmm, somehow I forgot to blog about this, haha, but I started reading Captain Tsubasa about ten days ago, lol, and just finished reading it yesterday night. It's a soccer manga, and let me blog my opinions on it. :P

I don't like how the matches tend to drag on and on, especially the important one. It's like, after the first and second halves, the score is still tied, so they have two periods of extra time. And worse, twice, the score is still tied after extra time!! Yeah, it really is quite draggy during matches, lol. That's why I started to like reading other teams play, instead of the protagonist team play, because the pace of the match will go a lot faster. XD

Man, Tsubasa is a bit crazy, lol. He's doing bicycle kicks and Drive Shoots like no one else's business. =.= Misaki's Golden Combi with Tsubasa is great, haha, but they need to give Misaki a special shoot, or else other people will snatch the spotlight away from him, lol. ^_^" I like Hyuga, haha. His Tiger Shot and Neo Tiger Shot are just pure destructive, and his Drive Tiger Twin Shot with Tsubasa is great, haha.

Wakabayashi is simply overpowered, lol. It's as if the team would never lose as long as he is playing as the goalkeeper. XD I like Wakashimazu as well, haha, although I find that though he seems to be portrayed as an extremely powerful goalkeeper in the beginning, he seems to be portrayed as weak later on, especially since he's rather prone to injuries, and since the opponents shoot so well he has no choice but to let a few balls in, lol.

I don't know why, but I always tend to mix up Misugi with Matsuyama. x_X Also, I find that even though some players, like Soda (Ace Killer, lol), Nitta, the Tachibana twins and Jito, get portrayed as extremely strong enemies and star players of their own teams, after they enter All Japan, they seem to suddenly become a lot weaker after they joined All Japan. Maybe it's because they are no longer the star players, lol, so they don't get the spotlight that much. XD

Ishizaki is pure nuts, using his face to block goals. But I think there's pretty much no choice, lol. He plays rather weak compared to the rest of the team, so while people plays soccer with their legs, chests and heads, he has to play with his legs, chest, head and face. x_X It's like Zoro in One Piece. Two katana is not enough, so he uses three. X_X And too bad they killed off Hyuga and Sawada's Golden Combi and Jito and Sano's combi by always putting Sawada and Sano on the bench. X___X I actually like Hyuga and Sawada's Golden Combi, lol.

Oh, and the fact that there is one chapter with 150 pages seriously shocks me. I thought all Shounen Jump manga are short, lol, like One Piece, Naruto and Bleach (all three have 19 pages per chapter). Okay, that's it. (:

No comments: