Friday, March 14, 2008

僕がキラだ



僕がキラだ。
Boku ga Kira da.
I am Kira.



Hmmm... Today's 14th March. White Day. Oh well, no one gave me any chocolate last month, so I don't need to bother anything about it.

Though, if someone doesn't mind, I guess I can be bothered to go out, catch a demon and give it to you as a White Day present, just like what Kurogane did and tried to give Yuuko for a White Day present.



Do my face look as if I'm joking? めんどくせぇ… (Mendokusee...)



Sigh, my mother got fired today. Fuck. I missed the days when she had to go to work early in the morning. No one nagging, no one disturbing my beauty sleep. I can feel a drastic change in my life onwards... Negatively. Sigh...

There was supposed to be a 4R2 gathering today, outside the Seoul Garden in Tampines Mall at 11.15am. I went there at 11am and there was no one there, so I went ahead to Popular to take a look at the manga. Still no new manga volumes released yet. Sigh.

There was still no one outside Seoul Garden at 11.15am. Thinking that I kena fly aeroplane, I started listening to music, found some corner where I can perfectly look out for incoming people from the escalators, as well as at Seoul Garden to see if anyone has arrived, and yet stay far away from Seoul Garden so only I do the watching, and not get watched instead. :D

When Samuel turned up twenty-minutes late, I told him, "Yo, congrats. You are the second here." And he asked me who the first is. *rolls eyes* He went on to the arcade to kill some time, and I continued camping at where I am.

About ten minutes later (I forgot the exact timing), Jieling came, and I got sent to retrieve Samuel. Samuel was playing House of the Dead 2 alone, with a mother and her two kids (or so they look like to me) standing behind him and watching him play. Whoa, I'm amazed by his ability to reach the boss that Yoshida and Ephraim died on last time the three of us and Vernon got together after receiving our 'O' levels results, alone and with just one token! O____O He died to the boss too, haha.

Went back there, and more waiting ensues. Xiangbin came and Samuel went to the arcade with him again. Many other more girls came along as well, but I wasn't being observant. Was just off one side listening to music. Music kills time.

After waiting for about an hour, there were now eleven of us, five guys and six girls. Let me test my memory... :P Hmmm, there's me, Samuel, Xiangbin, Chengliang, Faizal, Jieling, Szeling, Jiasui, Cynthia, Huiling and Huifen. Phew, I managed to remember who went. Phew. I'm not going to get Alzheimer's that early... :P

Lol, I am totally amazed and awed by the demonic stomachs that my ex-classmates have. After an hour, I got so full that I almost wanted to vomit, yet they are still eating even after four hours. o.O

Having access to an unlimited supply of pepsi is scary, man. If only I brought my laptop there, I think I can practically game for hours. Oh, and please do not remind me of the cruel fact that there should not be any wireless Internet access there. Oh well, maybe I can tap on McDonald's, three floors down?

Samuel has an amazing Cooking level. Look at what he did to this piece of meat.



I don't know why, but he snickered at my comment that, "Wow, I haven't seen meat so burnt before. Well, maybe except in RuneScape."

Oh, and that Ping Chong, he seriously has the ability to fall asleep anywhere, anytime, man. I thought he only falls asleep during lessons, but nope.



He even falls asleep when eating too!



Of course, since he's asleep, he should have no knowledge of the fact that I took this photo secretly. Well, I just hope he's not pretending to sleep and actually knows about it. XP

Faizal was damn bored, so he took my handphone, freaking messed around with my camera and refused to return it back. -.- Oh well, since he already went to take some photos with it, why let it go to waste? XP



The girls are sitting at one side while the guys sit at another side, haha. Faizal sucks at taking photos though. =.=



Would have appreciated this photo more if it was taken with the fire on.

Anyway, at 4pm, they finally got bloated (I got bloated like three hours ago *rolls eyes*), so we left. The guys and the girls split up, and since the rest of the guys can't make up their minds on where we should go next, we just split up as well and went our own separate ways home.

Edit made on 22 March 2008:

Oh, and we took photos outside Seoul Garden before we left as well, as a class. It took Huiling eight days to send me the photos, lol. =.= Anyway, here they are. :D





I miss 4R2!! :(

I find it weird that of all times, Hong Wei comes to me asking me if I am free to play basketball, and Dave calls me asking me if I want to go swimming, exactly on this day when I am out with my ex-classmates. o.O



Hmmm... Bleach episode 164 is quite good, haha.



Renji's wild attack looks more cooler animated, haha. :P





And he looks just downright scary before casting 破道の三十一!赤火砲! (Hadou no San-Juu-Ichi! Shakkahou!; Way of Destruction, number 33! Shot of Red Fire!) XD



And of course, to a pyromaniac like me, the resulting explosion just looks fantastic and wonderful. XP



Ishida looks so cool pointing Seele Schneider at Szayel, haha. Man, that Seele Schneider is such a cool arrow, haha. I'd be happy to join the ranks of Quincy just to be able to obtain that weapon and use it like a sword!



Ishida is so cool at times, haha, no wonder he scored fifth at popularity. XP



People who don't read the manga might think that this would be the beginning of the end. People who have read the manga would think, "Hmmm, nice effects." :P



Lol, just look at Ishida pouring the liquid inside the 銀筒 (gintou; silver tube) out so slowly and dramatically! XD Oh, and if I am not mistaken, hasta aquí means "so far" in Spanish. o.O



Lol, what can you say but "OWNED"? If only that bugger would have go down. Then again, I thought about it, and didn't he say that by analyzing Renji and Ishida's reiatsu, he is being able to cut the potential damage of that attack down to the minimum? And even at the lowest force possible, that attack could do THIS MUCH damage? Wow, then I can't imagine how powerful this attack would be at full blast, lol. Perhaps it's enough to even take down, let's say... Ulquiorra? o______O



Sprenger (破芒陣): This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagram-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside the gintou acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time.



*gazes at the pillar of light* O______O



Lol at Ishida jumping out of the light and doing a pose while standing in front of it. XD Looks like his victory pose, haha.



This Quincy pattern thingummywat freaking reminded me of that pain-in-the-ass question in the E. Maths 'O' level paper. -.-

Damn. They cut off Szayel eating Lumina alive and raw in the anime. Now, he just converts it into a purple ball and eat that. o.O What the heck, lol? I'd have prefer the one in the anime, but nope, guess they are afraid of kids having nightmares after that. Sigh.



Look at how pathetic you look, Ichigo! XP



Grimmjow looks so scary, haha! XD







Haha, Grimmjow is so cool at times. :P



Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute.

No comments: