Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random babblings

I'm finally back home after crashing at Dave's house for two nights. Though I appreciate being able to hang out with him, I can't say that I didn't miss home, haha. I think I'd need to catch up on some sleep later, haha. I'm not used to sleeping on Dave's bed, so I found myself waking up all of a sudden through my sleep quite a number of times, especially during the early morning, haha.

I'm such a blur idiot. Before leaving my house to go swimming with Dave two days ago, I left my computer on Sleep mode and forgot to shut it down, hence resulting in the consequence that when I return home, I found my laptop battery completely empty. XD Good thing I didn't leave my power adapter on as well, haha, or who knows? Maybe my computer would really be in Sleep mode for two days. o.O

Oh, and before you wonder why, no one in my family other than me knows anything about computers, so I can't count on my parents to shut my computer down for me. ^_^"

Hmmm... Since I can't think of anything else that I want to blog about, I'll talk about that rather childish and nonsensical dream I had this morning at Dave's house. XD Well, my cousins and I were all hanging out at grandmother's house, inside the master room where we would always tend to make a real mess out of, especially during Chinese New Year (I remembered last year, Edwin threw the poker cards around and scattered them much worse than the petals scattering around in Byakuya's Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, in Bleach ^_^"). Under my suggestion, we were going to play Ice&Water, but because we found the room to be too small, we expanded the game to the entire house (the dream me does not have a common sense. Oi, even the whole house is too small, you blur cock!!). Then out of a sudden, they didn't want to play already, just mere seconds after we started the game, so I went to sulk, lol.

Then, I went to an end of a wooden platform, kind of like those you find in the mangrove swamp at Pasir Ris Park. And ewww, there were prawns falling out of the sky! Prawns!! With their huge, black eyes, ewww, they are disgusting!! But luckily Dave and Mark came to my rescue, haha. They kicked the prawns out of the wooden platform and into the swampy, muddy soil below. Mark even stepped hardly on one and squashed it like an insect, cracking its shell into tiny bits! Looool!

Lol! What a load of crap and nonsense! Take the last two paragraphs with a pinch of salt, a dash of pepper, maybe add some sugar if you love sweet stuff, and it'd taste great!! :D Okay, I have nothing else to talk about any more, so byebye! XP

No comments: