Monday, March 17, 2008

I'll protect you 'til I die!





I find something extremely ironic. My handphone plan gives me 150 free SMSes, yet I sent 327 SMSes this month. On the other hand, my father's handphone plan gives him 300 free SMSes, but yet he sent only 9 SMSes this month. Something is terribly wrong here.

Met up with Sin Wei yesterday evening at Tampines MRT Station to collect my sub money. Hmmm, $47. Not bad, lol. :P I had a little chat with this old friend of mine as well, haha. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Ming Yuen has already quit working after I did though, and Sin Wei is planning to follow after him, quitting by the end of next week. Yeah, this was a conspiracy we planned before quitting - Quit one by one and laugh at their horrified faces at the realization that they are lacking manpower. ^o^ We're so freaking evil, haha.

Oh, I laugh out loud at Andy's fate. Thanks to me leaving, he got "detained" to keep working until end of March. XD

And oh, here's something I've done in boredom.



I can't protect you without holding a sword.
I can't embrace you while holding a sword.



And thanks to boredom, I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! again, and thanks to impatience, I skipped all the way from after finishing the three Dungeon Dice Monsters episodes straight to the finals of Battle City. XD



I feel sad for Jounouchi, lol, since he's the only one without an Egyptian God card. They should make him get The Sun of God Dragon Ra, haha. Then Yugi, Kaiba and Jounouchi would each have an Egyptian God card. XD

But that would mean that Jounouchi would duel and defeat Marik and get The Sun of God Dragon Ra (well, heck, he did win to be serious, just that he collapsed before he is able to declare the final attack =.=), while Yugi would duel Kaiba and Kaiba would emerge victorious, earning himself Sainted Dragon, God of Osiris. Then Jounouchi and Kaiba would duel, and Jounouchi would emerge victorious, get Osiris, and trade it to Yugi for his Red-Eyes Black Dragon.

But of course, having Jounouchi, whom especially Kaiba and Marik consider to be the weakest of all four, win can have quite a dramatic impact on Kaiba's mental health. o.O

Besides, wouldn't the story be hard to continue then? Yugi is supposed to be the main character, lmao, and in order to proceed and retrieve his memories as a Pharaoh, he needs the three Egyptian God cards, along with the seven Millennium Items. o.O



Obelisk vs Osiris. :O



Saint Dragon, The God of Osiris!

Pretty soon, they got bored of using Egyptian God cards and started switching back to the trump cards that they have been using and which have been with them since right from the start. XD



I don't know why, but I just never seem to be able to play Flute of Summoning Dragon while Lord of D. is on the field and get to summon two Blue-Eyes White Dragons in the real card game before. D:



Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!!

And lol, the face of Marik after getting hit by The God of Obelisk's attack, God Hand Crusher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.