Tuesday, March 25, 2008

どちらもです… さくらは絶対死なせない!

どちらもです… さくらは絶対死なせない!
Dochira mo desu... Sakura wa zettai shina se nai!
Both of them... I will never allow Sakura to die!



YAY! I finally, finally found a large enough volume cover of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 23!! Well, "large enough" is an understatement, the one I found has a width of 2500 pixels and a height of 3748 pixels!! x_X And it's freaking 9.7MB huge!! X________X I don't even need such a big one, neither do I want such a big one!!

Thanks to Photobucket for resizing. :)



They look so good and beautiful together, don't you think so?

Now to look for the deluxe cover, featuring Clone Syaoran, looking rather emo with his Hien, his pwnage and burning but now probably very bloody katana. :P Well, not that I really want it, but it's just that I promised Jasmine, who helped me look for the covers, that I'll send it to her when I find it, lol. That girl has a weird preoccupation with people with heterochromia (in other words, people with eyes which are different colours, like the aforementioned Clone Syaoran from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Watanuki from xxxHolic and Kakashi from Naruto), lmao.



Got a new blog banner, haha. I originally planned to have one for One Piece, but then, the volume cover of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 23 is soooooo beautiful that I couldn't resist using it as a blog banner. XP So here goes, haha. :P



I'm sorry that the banner is actually quite huge. 657KB, yikes. I originally wanted to save it as a .JPG, but the quality sucks so much that I ended up with the .PNG, lol! Well, it isn't really that big anyway. Took me just 4.127 seconds, as my Fasterfox Page Load Timer reported, to completely load it, so if you happen to lag while viewing my blog, please tell yourself this: "I have a completely lousy computer, and it totally sucks." XP Just kidding, haha. :P

For those who are wondering about the Japanese text at the bottom-right hand corner, it is from page 19 of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 180, as Syaoran told Yuuko. Here.



And in English,



I'll continue to use the Naruto footer until I can get the deluxe cover. I guess I'll use that as a footer, so for now, it's still the Naruto footer, I suppose.

Edit:

Tch, realized that the words would look a lot better if I separated them, so I don't end up covering Sakura with the text. But I had to redo it from scratch, since I didn't save the blog banner before adding the words.

It's not really that difficult anyway. Just resizing, cropping, adding a border, adding the words, and that's it. My graphical skills are not at a high enough level to start messing around with the image. XP

Here it is. Hope that makes it look better. (:

No comments: