Monday, March 31, 2008

You're my beloved, from the bottom of my heart

人に見られぬよう 頬をぬくう時は
そっと思いうかべるよ 君のその笑顔
心らいとしい人よ

Hito ni mirarenu you hoho wo nuguu toki wa
Sotto omoi ukaberu yo kimi no sono egao
Kokoro kara itoshii hito yo


When it's as if I can't look at anyone and I'm wiping my cheeks
I secretly picture that smile of yours
You're my beloved, from the bottom of my heart



Okay! Let's start blogging about today!!

This morning, after playing an hour of Final Fantasy X once I woke up, my family was going outside for some business, and they made me tagged along. Whatever. My mother, sister and two neighbours went to the market to eat breakfast first, while I tagged along with my father to the bank, being rather hopeful and optimistic about being able to get the money my father owes me back.

Yes, my father owes me money.-_-
Yes, my father made his own son a loan shark. -__-
Yes, my father said when he took my money that he would return at Sunday. -___-
Yet, so far, four Sundays have passed. -____-
Yes, my father hasn't return me my money yet even after twenty-five days. -_____-

I feel a lot better now that I got that off my chest. I'm still feeling pretty bad though. I want my money bad... D:

After that, I went to the town council with my father to pay the dunno-what dunno-what fees lah. The name for it seebay cheem lah, but at least this seventeen-year-old kid here knows that prompt payment is required if the gahmen wants to continue hiring those bangla sweepers. Aiya! Gahmen so rich still want us pay to hire those bangla meh?

Hmmm, I like the waterfall they put behind, haha, but what's the use when only people working there and people coming to pay the dunno-what dunno-what fees can see it? Aiya, I know lah, they put it down there so the gahmen can have a sense of accomplishment and pride in their... uh... financial management lor. Like people come and see, all say, "Wah! Gahmen so rich ah! Can put such swee waterfall here?" Steady boh?



Hmmm, I don't know why I sudden felt like blogging in Singlish, lol. ^_^ Sorry for those readers who aren't able to read and understand Singlish (if there are any of you, that is o.O), but for now, please enjoy the photo of that beautiful waterfall. (:

...Eh, nah bei. The waterfall kena covered by the reflection in the glass. Wah lan eh.

Then my father went to HDB branch at Tampines to pay some more dunno-what dunno-what fees. I think it's probably payment for the flat we are living in. Meanwhile, I went to the supermarket with my mother and sister to buy stuff. Eh, I don't get it leh. Why must I pay $15 for them when the only things I added into that freaking basket was four cup noodles (for emergency usage. In other words, when my mother's cooking happen to especially suck at that time) and some folding umbrella. -_________-

Since when did ten kilograms of rice became so light for me, lol? I can practically just prop it up on my right shoulders and carry it walking with both hands in my pockets. -.-

After that, we went to the coffee shop at Block 502, I think, to have lunch. Bloody hell, so crowded. -____________- Don't want to elaborate more. It sucks eating at crowded places. No space for you to even breathe. Sigh...

Went home and play more Final Fantasy X. I should blog about my progress. Maybe later. :P Halfway while playing, Hong Wei called me up to go and play basketball, yay. ^^ But aiya, what the hell, my basketball went missing. Heck!! Strange, both of us remembered that we did take the basketball back home last time we played... Where did it go? ): I want my basketball back... T_T

Guess I'll post a wanted poster.



Sorry, but I'm a stingy bastard. Only $2 reward. Take it or leave it. XP

Anyway, after Hong Wei, my mother and I searched the house for five minutes, we decided to declare it "LOST", and the two of us just went down to the basketball court, planning our invasion of the basketball court, offensive tactics, and snatching a basketball as the ante.





We somehow got mixed in with a group of people wearing Ngee Ann Secondary uniforms, one wearing East Spring Secondary uniform, and one wearing a red shirt. It was confusing to try and start a match, especially when we have some slacking and sitting at one side, refusing to get up, while others are chasing one other like a trio of primary school kids. Of all the matches I tried to organize and start, this one is the most confusing one. -.-

After ten long minutes, we finally got six people together in a circle, and we did that dunno-what dunno-what game people use to decide stuff. You know, the one where everyone displays their palms, either facing up or facing down, and those with palms face up team up against those with palms face down?

I find it rather funny though, that most of the time, we have everyone with the palms facing the same direction, except some guy who decides to be the odd one out. Who the odd-one-out guy is always changes, sometimes it's Hong Wei, sometimes it's me, and sometimes it's one of those strangers we are playing with, but it seems to be always like that, lol.

So after displaying our palms for quite some time, we finally got a 3-on-3 match started. I was teamed up with the guy wearing red, and one of the guys wearing Ngee Ann Secondary uniforms, who look to me like he's got a sense of justice, lol. Well, at least his face appears so... XD! Hong Wei, on the other hand, teams up with two other people wearing Ngee Ann uniforms.

Ah, that uniform is nostalgic, I must say. Though, if I remember correctly, assuming that the rules did not change during or after I graduated and left the school, aren't we not supposed to be wearing our uniforms while playing ball games? o.O Like who the hell cares about the school rules lol. I remember Yoshida once said that, "Rules are meant to be broken." XD

Before the match started, rofl, one of the East Spring Secondary girls sitting at a corner of the basketball court ran up to Hong Wei holding her handphone and asked for his handphone number. Roflmao. Seeing Hong Wei's face, which was completely "blur diao", as Sin Wei always like to say, was even more roflolmao. XD!

I nudge him with my elbow and asked him, "Popular with the ladies, eh?"



I'm still laughing out loud whenever I think of that scene... A shy girl holding her handphone up at Hong Wei with both hands... A Hong Wei looking completely blur and confused, with a facial expression suggesting that Sin just swallowed him up and he just somehow got teleported to a new, unfamiliar world named Spira (lol, that's completely copied from Final Fantasy X :P)... And we haven't even officially start the basketball match yet!!

Man, why am I so stupid...? I should have taken a photo of the two of them while cheering at the sidelines, "Whoohoooo!" XD!

I just hope Hong Wei isn't reading this.

I think I can hear Hong Wei's heart "breakin' into a million piece", when one of the girls from that same group (I don't know whether it is the same girl who went to Hong Wei or not. They all look the same to me; I can only differentiate them by the uniforms they are wearing, and for your information, all of them are wearing the same uniforms. -.- Sorry lah, I'm paying more attention to the basketball match lah) went up to one of those guys wearing Ngee Ann Sec uniform and asked for his number as well.

And rofl, that guy gave her his friend's number, and said friend, who was just right beside him, immediately proceeded to chase him down (obviously, the first guy tried running), managed to grab his arm and started spinning him around. o_____O Kids nowadays are so wild, hahaha. :P

And there was this third guy whom the girl (again, I don't know whether it's the same one or not. My eyes are focused on the basketball. "Every blitzer knows: When you got the ball, you gotta score!" ) went up to. He gave her "999", rofl. I mean, come up with a more believable number, would ya?

I thought in my mind, if one of them comes up to me, I'd give her "62226111". KFC delivery number. I'm not giving them my number, that's for sure. I'd rather chase my own happiness. XD Of course, I don't stand out at all, especially when I'm playing basketball with Mr. Popular With The Ladies. Rofl.

Okay, we've gone off-topic too much. Back to the basketball match.

The game itself was way too easy, lol, because the other two I'm teamed up with are way too strong, haha. Just one of them is able to score up against Hong Wei's team of three people solo, lol, and well, I'm just standing there as backup, snatching the ball back, irritating Hong Wei with my marking (which is incidentally full of fouls XD) and counting the score. ^_^"

I thought the game would end with the score "11-5", but nope, they continued playing, not giving a damn nor having a worry about the world. XD So we continue playing lor. We initially had triple their score, 19-6, but they eventually pulled it up to 23-11, which at that point of time, I was damn lazy to continue counting the score. We all know who the winners are going to be anyway. They know, I know, and you know, folks! XD!!
"You can say that again, Jimma. Look at the crowd, folks! Look at the crowd! Looks like all of Luca has turned out to cheer the Goers on! They know, I know, and you know, folks! The Luca Goers are number one!"
-Bobba, Final Fantasy X
Lmao.

Playing halfway of the match, Hong Wei's teammates, seeing that they are losing so much that they are in the abyss of darkness and despair (), decided to pull another guy wearing Ngee Ann Secondary uniform into their team, so it becomes 4-on-3. It didn't disadvantage us a bit, lol. The two of them, playing some sort of Golden Combi (lmao, taken from Captain Tsubasa XD), with me as a backup they can pass the ball to in case the opposing defense is overwhelmingly and exceptionally strong, managed to penetrate through whatever pathetic defense the four of them put up and score goals after goals. I think I did score a few goals here and there, rofl, thanks to Lady Luck, but they pale in comparison compared to the awesome goals my teammates made, lol! The sentence before this one is too long, dammit. -.-

After some time, my red-wearing teammate managed to pull in some guy wearing East Spring Secondary uniform, haha, so we played 4-on-4. Our new teammate was, yet again, another pro in basketball that Hong Wei's team had their pride shattered so badly lol. Okay lah, not so bad lah. I was particularly going easy, just walking around, grabbing a few balls here and there that fell from the sky... o.O

Okay, I know that I'm being a NUB (non-useful body), so you don't have to tell me that.

And lol, I found something funny during the match. It's either that I'm expecting my teammates in possession with the ball would pass to me, since the opponents are all coming down on him hard, but nope, it's either they rush forward themselves and magnificently managed to score, or they pass it to another of our teammates, lol. On the other hand, we have these scenarios where I wasn't expecting my teammate with the ball to pass to me, but instead he passed to me, and caught unexpected and unprepared, the ball instead gets passed me, out of the court, and into the opponents' possession. Damn it. -.-

The three Ngee Ann Sec guys on Hong Wei's team, astonished by how badly they have been owned, called for a new match, one which, in the words of one of them, a "Ngee Ann people versus non-Ngee Ann people". Oi! Why the fuck am I being put together with "non-Ngee Ann people"?! I'm someone from Ngee Ann Secondary (formerly, at least ), dammit!!

Or maybe I should return home, don the uniform that I have been wearing for four years with pride (lol! It's still in my closet!) and return down here? Nah, too much trouble. めんどくせぇ… (mendokusee...; how troublesome...)

Ah, whatever. Yeah, I wanted to make it 5-on-3, so we Ngee Ann Secondary would pwn the rest...

Anyway, I was feeling pretty tired and thirsty, so I suggested to Hong Wei to get a drink quick before the match starts. We went to the convenience store and bought a 1.5 litres bottle of coca-cola. Hmmm, don't know why, but I felt like drinking coke, lol. XD

While sitting outside the store, drinking, resting and chatting, Hong Wei said that apparently, those girls from East Spring Secondary who went out asking for handphone numbers were playing Truth or Dare?. Hmmm, meh. Who knows? Hong Wei did give them his number anyway... XP

We went back to the basketball court, but ah, everyone went ばらばら (bara bara; split up), lol. I think everyone doesn't have any interest to play any more matches together, lol... So Hong Wei and I ended up throwing random shoots with the guy wearing red and the East Spring Sec guy. Lol, due to boredom, I went to the middle of the court, and using one hand, tried to smack the board by swinging the ball as hard as possible. Just like how Wakka hits a flying fiend with his blitzball in Final Fantasy X. o.O


You want some of this?

I seriously need to aim, though. *casts Aim (a spell in Final Fantasy X, which boosts the party's Accuracy)* o.O Reminds me of what you would see in a toilet, posted by the aunties cleaning the toilet, "We aim to please. You aim too, please." XD!

Oh, and we were sitting down at the side of the basketball court and drinking the coca-cola we bought when suddenly, I see my mother walking towards us (she's going out, and the bus stop happens to be right behind us). I immediately said, "Hong Wei bought the coca-cola!!" (Actually, I did. ) Sorry for making you the scapegoat, Hong Wei, but I fear my mother's nagging. XP

At 6pm, Hong Wei decides to go home, so I went with him to the bus stop to wait for the bus. We took a few photos as well, haha. XP



Again, I need to aim...



Haha, this one, Hong Wei happens to be drinking coca-cola... -.-



Eh, my accuracy really sucks. X_X And oi! Uncle behind us! What's with that face? You having stomachache? Wu tai chi boh? (Anything wrong?)



Eh, how come it seems that Hong Wei is much shorter than me ah... o.o

And which at this point, Hong Wei got embarrassed and refused any more photos. XD! Rofl.



I'm lazy, so I'll blog about my progress in Final Fantasy X soon.
"Oh, sure! Soon like 'tomorrow' soon, I bet!"
-Tidus, Final Fantasy X
Meanwhile, take a look at this. :O

No comments: