Saturday, March 01, 2008

Last Day at Work

Man, I must admit, it sure seems like yesterday when I wrote this blog entry about my first day at work, but nope, it's been three months and fifteen days ever since that, and now, at long last, it seems as if I am finally typing this blog post, my final one about my working life (at least, final one in quite a long while ^_^).

But first, here is a tribute to that stupid card which I have stuffed in the dark corners of my wallet, which granted me access to the staff-exclusive back door in the factory (I remembered when both Hong Wei and I used to tend not to bring that card along with us, we always had to sneak into the factory by jumping up the loading dock and into the warehouse ^_^"), and which I had to give up upon me leaving.



It certainly seems as if my camera flash is too strong. ^_^"



It was raining in the morning, as I took this photo while walking to the factory after alighting from the bus at the entrance of the industrial park. Come to think of it, it was raining too when Hong Wei and I first went there for an interview, on the day before we started work.



Since it was raining, I decided to walk through the warehouse from the entrance, instead of going all the way to the back door walking in the rain. And in my walk through the warehouse, I chanced upon this "Danger - Keep Out" sign, and with enough curiosity in it, took a photo of it. I could only blame myself for being so lousy with the auto-focus function. -.-



People dry their umbrellas by putting them on the ground when they are opened and wait for the moisture to evaporate. I dry my umbrella by putting it below the hand dryer. ^_^ Deck Deng, who was hiding in the cubicle before I came into the toilet, came out, saw me, and asked, "这样也可以啊? (You can do it like this?)" XD Can! Why not? :D



Oh, and a tribute to the hand dryer which had accompanied me for so long, and is there every time my cold hands (thanks to that blasted air-con) need some warmth. :)

Two hours have passed since we started work, and now is a period of fifteen minutes where we go off and slack. They name this period "tea-drinking break", but to me, it's a time to eat breakfast. ^_^ And while my party of four is in the toilet before we go off, I decided to take some last photos of my nakama before I go. XD



Sin Wei washing his hands, lol.



Sin Wei noticed me taking a photo of him, haha. Meanwhile, Kim Hui (only his reflection in the mirror is visible in the photo) attempts to avoid the camera. XD



So my camera just has to go after him instead, for trying to avoid me. Somehow I accidentally got second uncle in too. o.O

And the last one in the "Take Photos of my Nakama in the Toilet" series, a very naughty one...



A photo of Sin Wei inside the cubicle, taken by holding my camera in my hand and stretching it over the cubicle wall (thus explaining the lousy accuracy)!! XD XD

At the coffee shop beside the factory, where we would always eat our breakfasts there (except for second uncle, he eats before coming to work, so only drinks a cup of coffee while we eat), after I ordered my roti prata, I decided to take photos around, haha, since I probably wouldn't be visiting again. :(



A photo of the drinks store, where you can see second uncle (most left, crouching), Sin Wei (wearing black and with spectacles) and Kim Hui (also wearing black) ordering their drinks. (I told Kim Hui to help me buy a can of coca-cola as well, as always. XD)



Took a photo of the roti prata stall I always eat from everyday (well, except Sunday), when this bugger comes walking into the photo. -.- I don't know why, but there was this blurry effect on his left leg (which is curiously not present in his right) that makes it look as if this guy was executing a Shadowless Kick. o.O



A photo of the delicious roti prata that this could be my last time eating it. T_T



Took a photo of the fans at the coffee shop for some reason. o.O Well, maybe it was because I still remembered that the first lunch I ate there was with Hong Wei and Andy, and we sat at a table directly under the fans (not these in the picture though, but across the coffee shop).

Argh, damn, I'm starting to get sleepy while blogging. Be right back. Need to replenish the caffeine level in my body by drinking some coca-cola. XD

Back. *burps to release carbon dioxide inside the body, which entered inside the coca-cola*



A picture of the carpark which surrounds the place we eat. Might be the last time I go there, so might as well.

On the way back, I tried to take a photo of the three of them (Sin Wei, Kim Hui and second uncle), walking in a straight row along the way back. I always like to slowly walk down this road with my nakama at my side, haha. Probably because it reminds me of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp's march down along the road to Arlong Park in One Piece. XD (which I just realized that is added in the anime as fillers -.- Tch, such a pwnage scene should be in the manga as well)



But this has clearly told me that my camera is not to be used when I am walking. The picture turns out shittily blur. -.- Also, the fact that they were walking their own ways didn't help. -.- Well, I can't be that ridiculous as to shout, "Oi! All of you! Walk in a straight row! Now!!", can I? ^_^"



Kim Hui, realizing that I was taking photos, tried to avoid it by walking by my side. XD



The two of them started talking about something (couldn't overhear, too far away), so they started walking side-by-side as well. XD



We were walking up the stairs again, but again, second uncle was leading, but I thought that the warrior should be at the front line of battle, not the mage, lol, so I started running faster and overtook second uncle and Sin Wei. XD The two of them, after seeing me overtake them, started to assume that I'm challenging them to a race (second uncle even said that out aloud XD), and the three of us were climbing up as fast as we could. XD

We reached the top, but yet Kim Hui was nowhere in sight, being the archer who took his own sweet time. XD Took a picture of last place, haha. XP



Went to the toilet and took two photos of the hand dryer from below. XD





At about 10.30am, I realized that I was so damn sleepy I couldn't keep my eyes open for long, lol, so after five minutes of struggling to stay awake, I decided to take a half-day leave and leave at 11am. So much for my last day. XD

Before I left, the auntie at my line suddenly asked me to shake hands with her before I leave, so okay lor. Shake lor. Then the supervisor (the nice one ^_^) came over and asked me if I want to hug her too. Then the two of them hug each other, as if trying to show me an example. I was like, "Eh... No thanks..." ......

Might be the last time I take this lift, eh? ;P





I forgot to blog about this yesterday, but...

Samy [不用麻烦了,不用麻烦了。副歌不长,你们有几个一起上好了。正义呼唤我,美女需要我,英雄很忙的。] says:
So, whatcha up to? XP
EDWYNA stop lying, i know you're hiding those chocolates. says:
experimenting a lovely website ;D
Samy [不用麻烦了,不用麻烦了。副歌不长,你们有几个一起上好了。正义呼唤我,美女需要我,英雄很忙的。] says:
Really?
EDWYNA stop lying, i know you're hiding those chocolates. says:
www.magmypic.com
EDWYNA stop lying, i know you're hiding those chocolates. says:
so cool can!
Samy [不用麻烦了,不用麻烦了。副歌不长,你们有几个一起上好了。正义呼唤我,美女需要我,英雄很忙的。] says:
What is it about?
EDWYNA stop lying, i know you're hiding those chocolates. says:
having your own photo on a magazine
EDWYNA stop lying, i know you're hiding those chocolates. says:
LOL
Samy [不用麻烦了,不用麻烦了。副歌不长,你们有几个一起上好了。正义呼唤我,美女需要我,英雄很忙的。] says:
Oh, haha, sounds interesting xD

And so, here it is, my "very own" magazine cover. XD



^_^



Yay, Saturday is the day for manga! :D

*flips a coin* If head, I'll read One Piece first. If tails, I'll read Bleach instead.

Random blog reader: You are wasting your time here flipping coins when you can be actually spending those time reading the actual mangas themselves? O.o



Here goes! One Piece chapter 490! :D *starts singing We Are, first opening of One Piece o.O*

Heh, good to know that the two giants, Oimo and Kaashi, made it back to Elbaf safely. :D
"Be careful not to get annihilated! Yohohoho!"
-Brook
Lmao, Brook, you motherfucker. XD

Damn, they are not going to bother saving Ace? D: And lol, Garp is such a joker. XD Wow, the Grand Line sure seems fucked-up. And to think, what of the New World...?



Just after I made that comment, to think that the Straw Hats are now going to get pass the Red Line and enter the New World now... -.- Man, the Red Line was that close? Lol! I thought it was after Fishman Island. But then again, since the Straw Hats encountered the Phoenix Pirates after leaving Water Seven (in the anime fillers of course), who were trying to escape from the New World, you can probably infer that the entrance of the New World is pretty close.

Lol?! Instead of the weapons that Franky promises that he will install, he instead put an inflatable swimming pool in Channel 4 of the Soldier Dock System?! o.O



And lol, Zoro is so freaking bent on getting stronger, his method of training shocks even me... :S What the fuck? The Shark Submerge III has only a maximum depth of five metres?! Are you kidding me, Franky? That's practically useless!!



Nami-chan looks so cute with a fork stick in her mouth...

Huh...? There they are, in front of the Red Line and probably near the entrance of the New World... and they are stuck down there, thinking of a way on how to go down to Fishman Island?! o.O



As creepy as this image may be, I think I got myself a new display picture on MSN.

Eh? Isn't that mermaid from the cover story arc Hatchan's Sea-Floor Stroll? What's she doing here, lol? Hmmm, this will be interesting, haha.



Time for Bleach chapter 312. :D *sings After Dark, seventh opening of Bleach, this time XD*



Three words to describe how I feel right now: HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Nnoitra is just like Zaraki: a demon whom will never fall no matter how many freaking times you hack and slash it.

I am thinking that Nnoitra is going to become history soon.

I forgot how cute adult-form Nel is. XD



And at long last, one more Espada down, five more to go! The four strongest, and for some reason, the weakest, who should be considered extremely lucky that he made it all the way here without dying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make more fake magazine covers @ http://www.FakeMagazineCover.com (upload & insert your photo to hundreds of novelty templates).