Sunday, March 09, 2008

Thousand Years of Death!

木ノ葉隠れ秘伝・体術の奥義:千年殺し!
Konohagakure Hiden Taijutsu no Ougi: Sennen Goroshi!
Hidden Leaf Village Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique: Thousand Years of Death!





Haha, as I have been doing nothing much lately other than playing Final Fantasy X and reading One Piece, I guess my blog shall be about my favorite RPG and my favorite manga. XD

For Final Fantasy X, hmmm, I have begun my training to defeat the Dark Aeons. To summarize, right now, I am trying to maximize my stats. You know about that AP trick that I learnt? Yeah, after killing lots of One-Eyes one after another, I managed to get four weapons with Triple AP and two additional slots, each for Tidus, Auron, Wakka and Yuna. And using 40 Doors to Tomorrow, I added Overdrive→AP for all four of them.

However, since Winning Formulae are too expensive (I spend 900,000 gil and can only get around 12 to 15, and I need 30 for each Triple Overdrive), only Auron's weapon so far has Triple Overdrive. Having Tidus, Auron and Wakka wield their "AP trick" weapons, and setting Tidus and Wakka's Overdrive modes to Stoic (which will make their Overdrive bar charge if they themselves get hit), and Auron's to Comrade (Overdrive charges if either Tidus or Wakka gets hit), I went and fight Don Tonberry.

I was able to get a few more shots in at Don Tonberry (thereby activating its counterattack, Karma, and thus gaining more AP thanks to my equipment and Overdrive mode) by having Auto-Haste in my armour, and Auron was the one using Phoenix Downs to revive the other two while they hack and slash that small little bugger (Auron doesn't know how to use Life, haha).

I was pretty much shocked myself to see the result of just one fight: Auron gets 80 S.Levels, and Wakka and Tidus 30 S.Levels each. O_____O Yeah, that was a lot to me, haha. And then I easily ran out of Spheres to fill for the Sphere Grid, and guess what? I went to Besaid and Overkill the monsters there for two Spheres each. ...Until I realize I can just kill a Kottos and get 40 Spheres each with an Overkill. -.-

Now, I'm preparing to maximize my stats, to 255. I'm first going to collect what I need, like Strength Spheres, Magic Spheres, those stuff. Then, I'll get some Clear Spheres (but apparently I have to unlock Ultima Buster to buy them, and to unlock it, I need to capture 5 of each monsters in the game. Ugh.), and start clearing the entire board. Yeah, the entire board, except those that teach abilities, since the game made it so that I can't clear them. I'm clearing them because I don't want to get confused, and don't mind doing the extra work, haha. XD

Yeah, that's what I say now, but of course, the plan might always change due to my impatience. XD

After maximizing my stats though, I guess I'd play some Blitzball, trying to get Wakka's final Overdrive, because I need that first before I can get Wakka's Sigil and unlock his Celestial Weapon. Maybe after that I'll go and defeat Dark Bahamut first, since he stands in my way to the Sun Crest, but heck, not like I can get the Sun Sigil myself. -.- I should also get Auron's final Overdrive, Tornado, haha. Dark Valefor is in my way to one of those Jecht's Spheres, so I guess I will have to hack it down as well.

Argh, this is getting difficult, but I suppose I can just simply consider this a test of my determination and perseverance. XD

P.S.: Can anyone please let me know if Wakka's Aurochs Reel Overdrive turns up as a prize in the League or the Tournament? =.=



And as I mentioned previously, I was reading One Piece as well, haha.



It must be scary to have such a frightening face like Chopper's Heavy Point's face pop up right in front of your face when you are hiding from hostile people carrying weapons under a bridge. XD







Luffy always wander off by himself without informing anyone else so much that I feel rather surprised the others haven't feel the need to put him on a leash yet. XD



Zoro - the would-be strongest swordsman in the world. XD



Sanji looks rather cool with a guitar, haha. XD



Well, what the hell can we expect from Captain Usopp-sama? *rolls eyes*



Robin-chan is so noble, sacrificing herself for the welfare of the other six Straw Hats, haha. Just like what a mother would do. XP (In Volume 48's SBS, someone asked Oda-sensei about the ending in the anime Family, and Oda-sensei answered that Robin is the mother in the Straw Hats, haha)





A man forgives a woman's lies. I'll certainly remember that. ^_^



ROFLMAO! XD I remember when they dragged this bit in the anime, with Sanji and Robin holding hands and spinning around. I was laughing so hard the first time I saw this in the anime. XD I'm sure I can find it on YouTube, lol, so here goes. *searches YouTube* Ah, there it is.



I laugh out loud at reading some of the comments on YouTube. XD
  • xD There must be some weed in that cigarette.
  • Oookay~, what exactly are you smoking, Sanji-kun? XDD
  • Sanji, I love you but I have to tell you, Zoro put some weed in your ciggys...
XD!! Oh, and I just noticed as well, but in the manga, Sanji's (what's that word?) illusion imagination (ah!) fantasy was coming out of the smoke from his cigarette. XD



Ah, Paulie is so cool, haha. Why didn't he join the crew...? T_T



Sanji looks cool with a cigarette, haha.



People who aren't Nami, don't read it. You're idiots. XD!!



Brochette (串焼き(ブロシェット)): Sanji jumps over the top of his opponent and aims one leg directly downwards towards the opponent. He then drops downwards while spinning like a drill to spear his opponent with his extended leg. A "Brochette" is a French shish kabob-type skewer that has many uses.

From what I can tell in the anime though, he jumps into the air while his enemy gets below him. He then stretches his right leg upwards 90 degrees, with his left leg dangling. By kicking his left leg horizontally, he spins his body in a high rotational speed and using the force from the velocity, sends his right leg flying downwards and crashing into the enemy.

Cool, huh? I bet I'll never be able to learn this technique even if I spent three years. XP



San-Juu-Roku Pound Hou (三十六煩悩鳳, 36 Pound Cannon): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance.

And this is how I started liking the number "36". XD





I ROFLed at Lulu and Tilestone's expressions. XD!



The Straw Hat Pirates, the Galley-La Company and the Franky Family, haha. Just too bad they didn't fight side-by-side, but rather, the Straw Hats rushed forward while the others watched their backs. -.-





Gomu Gomu no Three Hundred Pound Cannon (ゴムゴムの三百煩悩(ポンド)攻城砲(キャノン), Gomu Gomu no San Hyaku Pound Cannon): A combo attack between Luffy and Zoro. Luffy uses his stretching ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms, except none of his punches hit the enemy, while Zoro concentrates. After building up enough momentum, Luffy then unleashes a double open palm strike while Zoro, using three swords, uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance, creating a spiral of air to damage its target. This attack is very destructive and is said to be Luffy and Zoro's, the two strongest Straw Hats, strongest combo attack. This attack is actually going to be named 216 Pound Cannon, where 216 is two times 108, which comes from Zoro's 108 Pound Cannon attack, which he uses together with Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Cannon attack in this combo attack, but Luffy decided that name was too long and hard to pronounce.

I still think that Gomu Gomu no 300 Pound Cannon is the most powerful attack in One Piece ever. :D Too bad they only used it once, and the target isn't even a living thing, lol. They should pull that trick again in a fight. XP

No comments: