Saturday, March 29, 2008

I don't sell tofu

我不卖豆腐(豆腐)豆腐(豆腐)
我在武功学校里学的那叫功夫
功夫(功夫)功夫(功夫)
赶紧穿上旗袍免得你说我吃你豆腐

I don't sell tofu (tofu) tofu (tofu)
What I learn in the martial arts school is called kungfu
Kungfu (kungfu) kungfu (kungfu)
Hurry up and wear your cheongsam before you say that I am eating your tofu

Note: "Eating someone's tofu" in Chinese means to "take advantage of someone". ^^



Lol, I had such a weird dream yesterday night. XD

I was hanging out with Vernon at his house, playing together, when we decided to go outside and hang out with others., so we went somewhere else, but the location was lost into the abyss of memories (I can't remember dreams in that exact much detail anyway ^_^"). I also sort of forgot who came to hang out with us, haha, but I think Caleb is there, making it rather weird, haha. o.O (Since Caleb is my Primary School friend and Vernon is my Secondary School friend. XD) I think there were more, but somehow I can't remember who.

We went to somewhere which I forgot where o.O (but somehow, something inside me is telling me that we went to East Coast Park, but the scenery there inside my dream is completely different from the East Coast Park that I got used to). If I remember correctly, we were also cycling (but I was only then reminded after waking up that Vernon couldn't cycle o.O). Dreams don't make much sense.

Then, we split up and return to our respective homes, but I didn't know how to return to
Tampines (which was rather funny thinking that Caleb also lives in Tampines; we could probably go home together). After messing around and counting on luck, I ended up in a HDB estate in which the lift lobbies at all of the HDB flats there said it was Tampines here, but this wasn't a Tampines I could recognize. A bit weird, hehheh.

I still wasn't able to find my way home, so I started to ask for directions. There was one girl, looks rather short and fat (probably ugly too, but I couldn't remember much of her face; memory was too fuzzy. Must admit, thank goodness I wasn't able to ^_^"). After she guided me around for quite some time (all of this part of the journey was lost in fuzzy memory), we reached a bridge across a river. It was like, holy fuck! The bridge is situated at such a tall height, meaning that the river is damn, damn deep!! It was just like a canyon, haha!!

But what is funny is that the water in the river is rather clean and clear, and I can see that both the riverbed and the riverbanks are made out of those tiles that formed the bottoms and sides of swimming pools!! O_O That was damn weird, lol, haha!! Also, the fact that both the riversides are totally parallel to each other, and perpendicular to the riverbed, made me suspect that this river is completely man-made, lol! But then, what's the point of digging it so deep? I didn't think much about it inside the dream, lol, just cross it while kept looking down, apparently fearing the height. Gee, I used to dream so much of free-falling when I was a kid that I am honestly surprised that the me inside dreams still haven't got used to heights yet. After crossing the bridge, I suddenly remembered the way back, so I thanked her and ran off. It started raining heavily.

A few days later, I returned back to the bridge with Dave. I realized that the reason I wasn't able to find my way back was because the bridge was so tall it covered the neighbourhood I lived in (which of course, doesn't pretty much makes sense XD). I also noticed that at one side of the bridge, we can see the colourful First World Hotel in Genting (o.O), while at the other side, we can see the Statue of Liberty in America (O__O). I tried to take pictures of them with my handphone, but the photos turned out blurry. After taking a look, Dave asked me why.

"Because this is inside a dream mah!" I answer. XD Somehow, after I woke up, I checked the photos folder inside my handphone. XD Pfft, no new photos. This is a dream after all. XP



Reminds me, in Captain Tsubasa: World Youth chapter 28, Hyuga isolated himself in the mountains to train his Raijuu Shoot, right? And when the girl who likes him went to look for him, she found a cabin with bottles of coca-cola, and knew immediately that this is where Hyuga is staying at, since Hyuga likes to drink coca-cola.



Well, then it appears that Hyuga isn't the only one. Take a look at the table in my kitchen. XD



Oh, and something tells me that my bed isn't good and comfortable to sleep in. ):





My first reaction after reading the first page of Bleach chapter 316: "Oh God, a flashback?!" -.-

I also wanted to spit air out of my mouth forcefully at the fifth page... Hirako Shinji, the former Captain of the 5th Division before Aizen!? ROFLMAO!! XD And of course, that long hair looks ugly on him. And Love is the Captain of the 7th Division before Komamura?! ROFLMAO!! I can't hold back my laughter!! XD

Lol, Ukitake looks rather handsome when he's young. :P And as figured, lol, Kyouraku, Ukitake and Yamamoto are among the oldest Captains around. XD And ROFL, Rose?! The Captain of the 3rd Division!? LMAO! What's all this about those Vizards running around being Captains!? XD And lol, Unohana is even older than Kyouraku and Ukitake in being a Captain? o.O

Lol, Zero Division, Royal Guards... Those who protect the King of Soul Society whom Aizen is now trying to overthrow? And lol, Hiyori is Urahara's Vice-Captain... XD! Lol, who would have knew that those Vizards held such important posts in the Gotei 13? I used to think they were just rank-less idiots running around and somehow managing to obtain Hollow powers. XD!

One Piece chapter 494... ROFLMAO!!! Today's chapter of One Piece is even funnier than Bleach!! ROFLMAO!!! XD XD





And lol, yesterday, out of boredom, I went to start reading a new manga series: Chrono Crusade. I thought this manga has some sort of connection with Chrono Cross and its prequel Chrono Trigger, lol, but nope, turns out there's nothing in common at all, aside from the name.

The main character is a girl named Rosette, and she's quite cute, haha. :P Oh, and her hairstyle strongly reminds me of Temari from Naruto, haha. XD And ph43r my manga-reading speed, I managed to finish reading Chrono Crusade in a day! XD

And oh, did I mention that the storyline is extremely, extremely confusing?





Sanji and Duval: Inevitably twins. XD!!

No comments: