Sunday, March 30, 2008

Why is there such a huge distance between us...?

Why is there such a huge distance between us...?
Why is the distance between us widening...?
How can I close this long, long distance...?
Do I even get to attempt to get closer to you...?



This post is the 500th blog post, yay! :D Something I did to celebrate the occasion. :P





Lol, I don't know why, but I found something up at the bottom of my foot this morning, lol. Looks like the skin is bulging outwards or something, lol.



And haha, I'm playing Final Fantasy X in the background. XD My party is fighting an Earth Eater, lol.



Hmmm, went to Changi Village for very late lunch today, haha, and ended up taking a lot of photos for my blog! XD Haha, enjoy the photos, and I hope these sixty-five photos don't end up lagging your poor computer. XP

Before we left, my father spotted this small motorcycle outside the void deck of the HDB flat I live in, parked right next to another bigger motorcycle, haha. They look so funny together! XD



And lol, the small motorcycle looks rather cute. XD



Went to Changi Village and ate at the food court there. I ate oyster omelette (this one was really nice, haha! :D) and satay, haha. Okay lah, not much to say about what I eat lah. Doubt you guys are interested in this as well. :X Moving on...

The place there is really a sharp contrast to the Singapore that I have gotten used to, lmao. I was rather fascinated by the slow and quiet pace the people here seemingly live, haha. The buildings look kind of - how should I say this...? - intriguing. Haha. Never seen such old-looking housing flats before. XP So of course, I took a few photos of them while my family is looking around the shops, haha. XP







And lol, there was a cat outside a shop - I think it's a shop selling shoes - and everyone seems to just love disturbing it! XD





Well, I think that even though I didn't actually touch it or anything, I've pretty much disturbed it with the sharp flash my camera has been producing. XP



And lol, I was sort of feeling bored or something, so I thought I'd take a look and see how the Sun looks like captured in a photograph. XP!



And after we finished exploring the town, we decided to walk towards the beach. And this sign greets us once again, haha. XD



Straight down the path!



Lol, these plants look rather weird, don't they? My father, at first sight, thought that they were chilli, lol.



The things always seem so dark when the Sun is in the background...



It's easy to solve the problem... Just turn around so the Sun is now behind you instead! XD



Ewww, water pollution. X_X The biggest white thing floating in the water is, in fact, a paper cup, by the way.



Haha, two good friends sitting next to each other and fishing under the bridge. ^_^ (Note: I'm not actually sure if they are friends though :x)



Lol, what's with this path of destruction? XD Looks like somebody here did a straight, vertical cut that cuts through the ground and made the mud burst out of the ground.



Just a photo of beautiful nature.



Seeing notices of the escaped terrorist in Changi Beach, one might wonder if the police theorize that this fellow might come to here and set up camp for the night. Ah well, better not doubt the police and security of our nation.



More photos of beautiful nature. XD



Which reminds me, didn't Yoshida once say in our Secondary 3 camp that "Nature is a bitch"?



Oh well, hard for him not to, especially since they forced us to walk through some stupid forest for one hour, with all the bush branches scratching our legs. =.=



The sea looks so calming and peaceful... :P



While the sand looks so soft and white, haha.



Haha, some kid playing around in the waves.



Though it freaked me out to see that guy (whom I presumed is the kid's father or something) play around in the waves with him. o.O (Nope, didn't take a photo of that :P)



Though... what's that green-green thing?



*wonders what island it is over at the horizon*



Looking directly straight up, the leaves look so beautiful, rustling in the winds, haha. I just wonder who would, like me, ever bother to stop and take a good look at what is directly above him or her, lol.



Yet another notice for the escaped terrorist. Remember hor, if you see him, immeelly call police. Dun kay kiang cho hero, okay?



I don't know why, but shouldn't there be something on the map indicating the name of the islands across the sea? =.= Useless map, doesn't show what people want to know. -.-



A fingerpost, guiding the ways of the people who got lost. (:



Lol, it looks so peaceful at the beach. XD



Hmmm, coconut trees. What's a beach without coconut trees lol?



Lol, this tree is damn tall, man.



This coconut tree...



...reminds me of those you see at the beginning of the fourth opening of One Piece. o.O



The plane looks so huge, but it becomes so small when I take a photo, lol. :(



Hmmm... Nothing much to comment on. A picture says a thousand words. Go take a look at the photo already. Why are you still reading this text? D: You're lame!!



Trap card, activated! Trap Hole!! :O



With some barrier surrounding it for extra protection, lmao. Too bad it's rather shallow. XP



Looks like a great place to hang out and play around with friends, haha. Too bad it's occupied by hostile forces at the moment.



Huh... My condolences to those who were killed.



I don't understand why there would be Japanese words here though. It's like they are expecting Japaneses to come here, read it and... weep over and regret what their forebears have did?



So it's Pulau Sejahat across the sea, huh...?



Yay, a playground! XD



See the monkey bars on the right hand side of the photo below? I was sitting on them while taking the photo above. XD



This lorry has such a weird shape... o.O



Peaceful scenery... :)



:O! Roots!! It was much easier to jump down into the beach and take this photo than to get back up, lol. The sand slides downwards... D: I'm thankful to my legs being so long and my reflexes being so agile. XP



Weathering processes...... x____________X *brain explodes*



Lol, the sea looks so shallow beyond the platform (which you can see in the background of the photo of the tree roots) that you can even see the rocks underneath, heh!



It's sad that since Singapore is so small, we have to put a beach (Changi Beach) right next to an airport (Changi Airport), thereby causing the reasons behind this sign appearing here.
It's even more sad that I have never flew a kite before, not even once in my seventeen years of life. D:



And the winding path continues...



The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand st - Oops!! Sorry!! *stood still to take the photo below*



Lol, if I'm not wrong, that over yonder is the runway for the airport.



Wonder what the construction here is about, lol.



A huge cargo ship spotted! A huge cargo ship sp - Eh...? It looks so small in the photo... D:



It seems mesmerizing to watch the waves continuously hitting the rocks, lol.



I took a photo of myself there as well, haha. ^o^ Looks so great with the sea as the background. :D



At this point, I have to curse Nokia for making it so that once the battery inside your handphone has reached the lowest level possible, you are unable to initiate the camera. -______-
I ended up having to borrow someone else's handphone just to take photos. =____________=
Oh well, at least Nokia did a good job by allowing Bluetooth usage despite depleting battery level.
And thus, this photo of the cargo ship is obviously not taken by my 3.2 megapixel camera. XD!



Neither is this, lol, which I think is the Changi Ferry Terminal... Is it? o.O



Lmao, that sign crackled me up that I just had to borrow someone else's handphone and take a photo of that. XD



I can't believe how ridiculously low they make water coolers to be. How the fuck am I supposed to drink from it, lmao?
Oh, and my mother sucks at taking photos. I'm the guy standing over there beside the water cooler, using my height to emphasize how freaking low that water cooler is. Yeah. -.-



And then we went home. :3 I was wanting initially to blog about my progress in Final Fantasy X as well, but I think this blog post is already damn long liao lah. See ya guys! :D

No comments: