Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'll stop procrastinating, I swear...

I'll stop procrastinating, I swear... Starting on Monday.



Since I had already made a blog post earlier yesterday, I ended up having to blog about yesterday in today's blog post. ^_^"

I went to the arcade at White Sands Shopping Center with Vernon, with the intention of conquering House of the Dead 4 once and for all, haha. We agreed to meet at Pasir Ris MRT Station at 4pm, and haha, I reached there at 3.58pm! XD Almost late, lol, almost late. :P

But Vernon was nowhere in sight, so I was walking around aimlessly. Decided to take a look at the value inside my EZ-Link card, but there was a queue for the machine, lol. In front of me in the queue, some Malay kid wanted to return a Single Trip Standard Ticket to get his $1 deposit, but somehow, the machine didn't want to accept his card, lol, so he stuffed and stuffed and stuffed the card into the card slot, but the machine was as stubborn as a rock, haha, so he left and tried using another machine. I can't help but ended up making the previous sentence so long. @______@

I checked the value inside my card, and hyuu! There's only less than three dollars inside! Parting with a ten-dollar note inside my wallet, I was sort of thanking Vernon for being late, since if he wasn't, I probably would have never noticed that the money inside my EZ-Link card is running out. o.O

He still wasn't at the MRT Station yet after I deposited ten dollars into my card, so I decided to go to the toilet to kill time. Argh, I found one more white hair... Argh... Is it normal for seventeen-year-old teenagers to grow white hair...?

Just after I finished washing my hair, the song Blaze, the first opening of Tsubasa Chronicle, played on my handphone, signaling that I just received a message, lol. Thinking that the message is probably from Vernon, I left the toilet and saw the bub waiting over there. I crept up behind him and yet he still didn't notice me, lmao, even though music is coming out from the handphone in my pocket! XD (In case you are wondering, my hands were wet, so I couldn't pick up my handphone)

Before we go to the arcade, we first had to make a little detour to the library, as Vernon needs to return the book that his brother borrowed. And lmao, the book is apparently overdue. That's why I don't borrow books from the library, lol. And now, it's off to the library! We're all pros at taking detours by now!



XD!

The arcade was rather crowded and full of people when we got there, much crowded than usual. Just when we were wondering what the hell happened that caused so many people to be at the arcade, Vernon remembered that it was Good Friday. Wow, it is? I didn't even know about it, lmao. This is what happens when you don't attend education for quite some time, I suppose. XD

Though, Vernon also only knew it yesterday. He was waking his brother up for school in the morning when his brother told him that there is no school anyway. XD! Well, better than me, lol, I didn't even know about that until Vernon told me about it, lol.

I put in $20, and Vernon $15, so in addition with the $5 Vernon already has in his card, we had $40 all in total, haha. With twenty-five games continues to us, we proceeded for some zombie ownage. XD

Since the arcade was a bit crowded, there were a few people watching us play (of course, it's not everyday you get to see somehow playing House of the Dead 4 and advancing so well XD). In the crowd of people watching us play, there were also some girls as well, haha, but they left halfway while we were playing, sigh. I felt an urge to quote Jecht from Final Fantasy X, "Where're the cheering fans? The crying women?" XD

We made it past the first boss, with a little bit more difficulty than I expected. The second boss was okay, haha. The third boss was still being a pain in the ass to us, though I think we have gotten better at handling it. We were finally able to defeat the fourth boss, haha. Turns out you have to hold the line and defend until you get to smack the clock mechanics of a clock tower into his face. XD The fifth boss is not bad, we managed to defeat it in our first try, but for some reasons, I found that I couldn't shoot at the boss's purple bladed attacks to negate them, and worried so much that I often forgot to reload. The first form of the sixth boss was so easy that I was surprised. Turns out there's still a second form, lol. And that's where we died, haha. The ice dragon attacks (which reminded me of Hitsugaya's Hyourinmaru from Bleach o.O) were just too strong for our bullets to negate. Ack.

Next time. Next time, we'll beat the game. :P

After that, we went to Downtown East to play pool. Lol, Downtown East was under construction, and my curiosity didn't allow me to resist taking a photo of the construction site. XD



Wonder what the pool of water is there for...? Maybe they mix it with the cement and use it for construction? o_____O

Anyway, we went to play pool, yeah. Out of so many matches we played, I only won once, and that win was because Vernon shot the black ball in before he finished shooting his other balls. XD Lol, I suck at pool, haha.

After playing pool for about one and a half hours (I ended up paying for it =.=), we went to McDonald's for dinner. Initially, before we decided what to eat, I asked Vernon what he wanted to eat for dinner, and bub replies, "McDonald's." Now I know why Dave got the impression of me that I only eat McDonald's. -________- Haha.

Ah, Downtown East is kind of nostalgic, haha. I just remembered something... THAT 1.5 LITRE OF COCA-COLA!!! ARGHH!!! *goes mad* (Note: During the class chalet, I found a 1.5 litre of coca-cola, but was pretty soon forced to abandon it T___T)

There was a girl working at McDonald's there who was quite cute, haha, thus being the reason of why Vernon insisted on queuing in front of her and ignore the guy on the left who keeps holding his hand out to Vernon and repeating, "Sir, over here. What do you want to order?" XD

We were hanging out at McDonald's for a long time and chatting before we finally decided to leave, haha.

Took a few photos at the bus stop across Downtown East before Vernon boarded a bus home and I walked to the MRT Station. :)









When I'm with Iruka-sensei, I think if that's what having a father is like...
When I'm with you, I think if that's what having a brother is like.

No comments: