Friday, March 28, 2008

It's better to laugh when you feel like it...

It's better to laugh when you feel like it...
than to laugh when you're keeping the pain to yourself.



Lol, at the multi-storey carpark near my house, there is this cat that likes to sleep on top of other peoples' cars, haha! XD So cute, lol.



My father and I even caught it sleeping on top of my father's lorry once before!! XD Wanted to take a photo of it, but just when I whipped my father's handphone out and aimed the camera at it (left my handphone at home to charge its battery X_X), it quickly opened its eyes and stared scarily at me, lmao. Then my father, who wanted to take newspaper out of the lorry, opened the door, and the cat got so scared it jumped out and ran away. XD





Fairy Tail chapter 80 showed us how convenient it is to have someone able to produce fire instantly and at will. =D

This week of Naruto chapter 395 is quite good and interesting, haha. We continue the outnumbered fight Tobi has against Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Kakashi, Kiba, Yamato, Shino and Sai (phew! Eight-on-one! As expected of the greatest Uchiha indeed!). Shino uses his bugs to trap Tobi, but nope, he escapes out of it through teleportation. It couldn't be any more obvious that he managed this by making use of the Mangekyou Sharingan, lol, but it shocks everyone, even Kakashi, who once or twice uses the ability to teleport some stuff, lol. The fight continues, until Zetsu (whom Naruto humorously nicknames him "aloe vera" XD) arrives and announces that Sasuke has killed Itachi. I wonder why Madara didn't even seem shocked that one out of his other two fellow surviving clansmen died, lol. I'm amused at how Madara attempts to act goofy, haha.



Though I must admit, the only thing I managed to notice in this chapter is that Hinata grew long hair. She used to have short hair in Part 1, lol. Yeah, I need to pay more attention to the battle and less attention to the girls, eh? XP





Was rather bored just now, haha, so I went to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. Again, I'm seriously astonished by the sluggishly slow pace. Man, how long is one duel going to take, with flashbacks and conversations and interruptions and whatnot happening in the beginning, middle and end of the duel!! And people wonder why I prefer reading manga to watching anime. *rolls eyes*



Blue-Eyes White Dragon, haha, one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.



I like Yugi's "what the fuck?" face here when Jounouchi activates his Time Magic Hammer. XD


  • The Fang of Critias; クリティウスの牙 (Kuritiusu no Kiba)
  • The Eye of Timaeus; ティマイオスの眼 (Timaiosu no Manako)
  • The Claw of Hermos; ヘルモスの爪 (Herumosu no Tsume)
:D



No comments: